No technology is perfect, and WorkGaps believes that working with skilled security researchers across the globe is crucial in identifying weaknesses in any technology. If you believe you've found a security issue in our product or services, we encourage you to notify us. We welcome working with you to resolve the issue promptly - please get in contact via [email protected] or via https://hackerone.com/workgaps
- Let us know as soon as possible upon discovery of a potential security issue, and we'll make every effort to quickly resolve the issue.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before any disclosure to the public or a third-party.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid privacy violations, destruction of data, and interruption or degradation of our service. Only interact with accounts you own or with the explicit permission of the account holder.
To be eligible for a bounty, you must:
- Be the first person to report the issue to us
- Communicate with our team exclusively via HackerOne
- Not interact with other accounts without the consent of the user
While researching, we'd like to ask you to refrain from:
- Denial of service
- Social engineering (including phishing) of WorkGaps staff or contractors
- Any physical attempts against WorkGaps property or data centres
Any activities conducted in a manner consistent with this policy will be considered authorized conduct and we will not initiate legal action against you. If legal action is initiated by a third party against you in connection with activities conducted under this policy, we will take steps to make it known that your actions were conducted in compliance with this policy.
Thank you for helping keep WorkGaps and our users safe!